Product range is divided into several basic categories:
- Commercial packages, which include:
• Milling products
• Pasta and pastry products
- Pasta and pastry products
- Raw materials for pastry, pasta and brewing industry
Flour processing offers wide product assortment:
- Wheat aestivum semolina T-400, durum semolina,
- Wheat farina T-400,
- Wheat flours T-400 – fine and coarse, T-500 and T-850,
- Special-purpose wheat flours,
- Special-purpose flours for bakery and confectionery industry,
- Wheat germs fried,
- Dried wheat bran for human nutrition,
- Wheat graham flour.
- Corn semolina for human consumption,
- Corn flour for human consumption,
- Corn grits for breweries,
- Corn semolina for pharmaceutical industry,
- Corn semolina for confectionery industry.
Over 25 types of pasta products are based on 100% durum flour and contain no cholesterol.
Milling production takes place in three mills with total capacity of 120,000 tonnes per year:
1. Inserted mill – Bačka Topola, capacity 150 t per day
2. Electric mill – Stara Moravica, capacity 120 t per day
3. Belveder mlin – Lovćenac, capacity 110 t per day
In the mill plant is done processing mercantile wheat - Insert mills and electric mills and processing mercantile corn - Belvedere mill.
At the end of April 2005, full modernization for corn processing has been completed by installing new modern equipment for corn sprouting, produced by best known producer Bühler, Switzerland.
Within the mills there are silos for grain storage with the capacity of 96,500 tonnes. An unique object in country is the cubic silo in Lovćenac, with the capacity around 6,000 tonnes.
Wheat drying capacities are approximatelly 35,000 tonnes, and during corn harvest around 25,000 tonnes.
Pasta and pastry manufacturing is realized at the pasta foods factory with a capacity of around 7,500 tonnes per year.
There are three product lines:
- shortcut pasta
- nested pasta
- long pasta